Monday, May 08, 2006

Flipper's Question Corner

I didn't post much this last week because I've been busy. Actually, that's not true. I've been in jail. Actually, that's not true either. I've been lazy. But we're at another "Question of the Day" day, so here's the question. It's from my pal Jodi.

Flip - Can I call you Flip? I'm going to anyway.

I saw your mug shot on Smoking Gun. What's the deal?

Remember - your restraining order for me is 100 yards. I've got my poking stick out.


The first time I read this question, I couldn't really tell it was a question. No offense, Jodes. I wrapped my dolphin brain around it eventually.

Yes, you can call me Flip. Most people don't, but I'm pretty sure it's because those people are not creative. The Spanish-speaking people call these people aburridos, I think. (I learned a little Spanish from a crab. Not a treasured experience.)

Before I get to question number two, I should probably explain that I don't know what Smoking Gun is...unless it's like America's Most Wanted. Because they caught my cousin Ripper for killing a lot of people. In which case, you probably saw Ripper and not me.

But if it's something different, I don't know what the deal is. When in doubt, chalk it up to fraud. Or libel. That's one of the rules I learned from being a celebrity. So the deal is probably fraud. Or libel.

Thank you for your question Jodi!


I'd also like to give a friendly "what's up" to my bros at www.askaninja.com. The Ninja answers questions; I answer questions. We've got something in common. Unfortunately I can't do the audio thing cuz I don't have any of those human speech organs, but props to the Ninja on that one. I'd like to see us team up. Maybe do "Ask a Ninja Dolphin," or something. But he'd probably have to kill me, and I probably wouldn't appreciate that.

No comments: