Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Don't Ask Flipper

After four glowing successful weeks of Flipper's Mailbag, it's time for the experiment to come to an end. We all have to shoot our own Ol' Yeller at some point in our lives, and now is my time to kill my beloved pet.

Of course I wouldn't have to do this if the masses hadn't failed me. I don't include you, dear readers, in that. You didn't fail me. You sent me questions, and I rewarded you with answers and laughter (I imagine). But everyone who doesn't read this blog really let me down.

So four weeks and four questions later, here we are, without any more questions asked and without any for me to answer. It's been a good run. Now I'll go back to my original mission, as stated in the subtitle. Soccer, world politics, beer: here I come.

Of course, there's the off-chance that I get another question sometime in the distant future, in which case Ask Flipper will be resurrected, but until then, ask your parents.

No comments: