Monday, December 11, 2006

Ask Flipper: From the Secret Archives

Thousands of years ago, on October 5th, 2006, I received this question from a mysterious person named "Anonymous." I answered it privately at the time, but now it must come to light. I've translated the original archaic dialect of the email into contemporary speech. And for this special release from Flipper's archives, I'll give a free sticker next time you see me.


Dear Flipper,

Why does asparagus make your pee smell?

Love,
Anonymous


Dear "Anonymous,"

I was told by a close informant that this was going to be a romance question. Either he was lying or you were. I've known him longer than I've known you, so it was probably him. It's not my problem that I trust people too easily, is it? I don't know.

Which reminds me of your question. My answer is I don't know. But here's a question for you: What kind of a question is that? Doesn't your pee smell no matter what you eat?

Here comes the squid again. Great.

Flipper.

No comments: