Friday, January 12, 2007

Stop Kidnapping Me

I went for a run this morning around one of this city's beautiful lakes, and I was kidnapped again. It's getting to be really dangerous to be a dolphin in public. I've been kidnapped approximately 40% of the times that I've been in public places. What's the deal, America?

Fortunately, this kidnapping was easy to get out of. I told them that I was Flipper, and they were really impressed. We joked around for a while, and then they let me go. Apparently one of them was my friend on facebook. See, that website is good for something.

Still, I can't believe this epidemic of dolphin-nappings. Are people that desperate for dolphins these days? Wouldn't they rather have a dog or an otter or something? Unless dolphins are in high demand on the black market, but even then I think you'd be better off with an otter.

No comments: