Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Deportation

Moments after my glorious return and we're already having problems. When converting my blog to the new and exciting "beta" method, I stupidly used my friend's email address instead of my own. So he's pissed, and I'm screwed.

To solve this problem, I'll be doing two things. First, I'm leaving the country. It's not hard because I spend most of my time in international waters anyway, and I don't technically have a right to be in the United States. Second, I'll be exporting all my posts (excluding this one, probably) to my new site at flipperforevergangsta.blogspot.com. For the two or three of you who have links to this blog, they won't work for long.

I'll see you on the other side. Where I have more bling.

NOTE: This is actually the other side with the bling. Still waiting on most of the bling, though.

No comments: